Saturday, April 19, 2008

EXCUSES & MIXTAPES

Count me among the worst bloggers ever. I'll get pumped up on working on new posts and then spazz out and drop a bunch one month only to not post for an entire month. I haven't really had much time to work on this thing since I've been dwellin' in the lab whenever I'm not at work. Making music is more fun than writing about it, right? Got some new Grand Invincible joints on the way and some new posts that are already in the oven. Up next: Ed209 interview. Stay tuned. In the meantime, check out this dope virtual mixtape site. Here's mine:

Ripped Open Mixtape #1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Ridin High said...

whatup son! That site is dope mayne