Wednesday, May 27, 2009

DON’T TRY TO MOCK THIS, ‘CAUSE YOU CAN NEVER STOP THIS

The b-side to this TDK (titled: Kool Moe Dee: How Ya Like Me Now?) has me rapping karaoke style over Eazy E records. Don’t know why I recorded that (bet it had to do with Olde 8 tho), don’t know why I never recorded over it. Pretty fucking embarrassing. I was stealing lunch money out of backpacks in the quad during second period around this time and getting caught turning in my older sister’s Psychology midterm that she had turned in only two years prior to the exact same teacher (whose husband my dad had laid off from SRI that same year). But all that’s lame. This is the shit: The Drum (with Kutmasta Kurt and Kevvy Kev) 90.1 KZSU Stanford University circa 1989.

Playlist:
Soulman
D.O.C.- Portrait of a Masterpiece
Prince EZE and Big Fran to the Third- Time to Get Funky
YZ- Thinking of a Master Plan
Bob and the Mob feat. DJ Slayer and M.C. Speedo- It's a Shame
Down with the Program

No comments: